Focus on testing, inspection, certification, research and development, and strive to be a world-class testing, inspection, certification, research and development institute
The competitive edge from focused and differentiated services, to provide high-quality and full scale technical services
Industrial wastewater, including production wastewater and polluted industrial wastewater, refers to wastewater and waste liquid generated in the process of industrial production, including materials for industrial production, intermediate products, by-products and pollutants generated in the production process that are all lost with water.
Case presentation - 10,000 m³ high-salt organic wastewater project, which is full of challenges. Our company uses algae nutrient source to treat it to meet the urban sewage discharge standard and directly discharges it into the receiving pipe. A science and technology limited company located in Shandong produced 10,000 m³ of high-salt wastewater in the operation and production process; the COD of the salt is up to 70,000 mg/L, the ammonia nitrogen is up to 2,000 mg/L, and the total salt content is more than 300,000 mg/L
View panoramic VR lab
One-stop service provider
Improve efficiency by 30%
Zero-distance special service
1. The non-toxic production process is preferred to replace or reform the backward production process to eliminate or reduce the generation of toxic and harmful wastewater in the production process as much as possible.
2. In the process of using toxic raw materials and producing toxic intermediates and products, strict operation and supervision should be carried out to eliminate dribbling, reduce loss, and reasonable processes and equipment should be adopted as far as possible.
3. Wastewater containing highly toxic substances, such as some heavy metals, radioactive substances, high concentration phenol and cyanide wastewater, should be separated from other wastewater to facilitate the treatment and recovery of useful substances.
4. Wastewater with large flow and light pollution should be treated properly and recycled, and should not be discharged into sewers to avoid increasing the load of urban sewers and urban sewage treatment.
5. Organic wastewater similar to urban sewage, such as food processing wastewater, sugar manufacturing wastewater and papermaking wastewater, can be discharged into the urban sewage system for treatment.
6. Some toxic wastewater that can be biodegraded, such as phenol and cyanide wastewater, should be treated first, and then discharged into the urban sewer according to the allowable discharge standard, and then further biochemical treatment.
7. Toxic wastewater that is difficult to be biodegraded should be treated separately and should not be discharged into urban sewers. The development trend of industrial wastewater treatment is to recycle wastewater and pollutants as useful resources or implement closed-circuit circulation.
Standard Group's Ecological Environment is a well-known private third-party environmental monitoring organization in China, which can provide a series of services such as monitoring scheme formulation, on-site sampling, laboratory analysis and consultation for the government, enterprises and various organizations, and can meet the various needs of customers.
Standard Group's Ecological Environment has been recognized by ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC 17020. CMA certification qualification covers 24 products in 10 major fields of eco-environment with a total of 2417 parameters and perfect testing procedures and strict quality control measures, to ensure that the test results are objective, fair, accurate and reliable.
Standard Group's Ecological Environment has seven specialized environmental laboratories across the country, with 20,000㎡ of experimental site, strong technical force. We have a first-class team of experts and the international advanced level of testing equipment, to provide customers with fast quality service.
Standard Group's Environmental Laboratory has high-precision instruments and equipment such as high-performance liquid chromatograph, gas chromatograph, graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometer, ionchromatograph, emission spectrometer. The instruments are manufactured from the well-known equipment suppliers such as AGILENT, DIONEX (THERMO FISHER) and PERKINELMER. We formulate strict quality control system and measures to ensure the authenticity and reliability of the results.
Standard Group's Ecological Environment is a comprehensive environmental service platform under Standard. We are committed to providing customers with one-stop housekeeping services such as environmental monitoring and testing, environmental consultation, environmental governance, green and low-carbon, and judicial identification of environmental damage. Our platform has CMA, CNAS qualification certification, first-class certificate of environmental protection engineering contracting, second-class certificate of fire protection facilities engineering contracting, high-tech enterprise certificate, Qingdao solid waste identification technology research expert workstation, Qingdao soil chemical pollution research expert workstation, Qingdao solid waste detection standard research expert workstation, Shandong small and medium-sized enterprise public service demonstration platform, cultivated land quality standard laboratory, member of China Association of Environmental Protection Industry, Shandong high-quality brand, Shandong postdoctoral innovation practice base, and director unit of China Association of Environmental Protection Industry.
Standard Group laboratories have deployed cross all geographic of China, with 16 branch offices to respond our customers’ inquiries quickly at any time. We determinate to provide close-range and localized professional services at our customers’ conveniences.